Thursday, June 10, 2010

Official Business

Today is the start of our official business as Acappella Presidency. We are joining together to create a better choir. Well, at least we are really going to try. Today we embark on our journey to a whole new lifestyle. We must conquer our wildest dreams and become the people we truly want to be.

Ok maybe I am being way too overdramatic but honestly, this is the most excited I have been in my whole life. Yes blog world, you are seeing a whole new me because I have been chosen as next years Acappella President. I am beyond excited for this position.

Now, Why write about this today? Why not when I first heard about getting President? Well that is because a) I didnt have a blog. b) It hadn't quite hit me that I was President. and c) The shock had to wear off. So here I am to tell you my goals for Acappella next year.

Today I am having my first official meeting with my lovely Presidency, and they are...

The Lovely McKann Hanseen - Vice President


Tyler Hill the Great - Vice President


The Fantabulous Erin Horne - Head Secretary
And Of Course....


El Presidente - Me!

I am way excited to work with this group of people. We are going to have a great time and help to make the choir so much better!

Your probably wondering where the rest of my council is.. well not to fret, they will be announced shortly to the blog world. For now, I need to prepare for my meeting with my presidency! So.. Ta Ta For Now!

Loves!
Emily Jane Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment