Monday, June 7, 2010

Blogger

I have recently been inspired to create a blog. I am not sure I will be able to handle the upkeep of my blog but I am going to try my hardest. I realized that I really needed a place to express myself in writing. So i figured this would be a good place!

I was actually inspired to write this blog by some dear friends of mine. One in particular is a Ms. Alexandra Agle. She has truly changed my life in more ways than she can imagine. Ever since our freshman year in foods class, I have looked up to her. She has shown me what a true friend really is and I love her so much. I can't imagine where I would be without her. She has inspired me to be a better me.

The second person that has inspired me to create this blog, which I was actually extremely suprised about this myself, was Stuart McGraw. Stuart and I have never really been close but Alex, Mary, and him are and I would really like to get to know him because he is close friends with some of my best friends. Stuart seems like a great guy so I decided to check out his blog. It was amazing! I never thought that I could be so amazed with that kid. I have to admit that I had my doubts about him being drama club president but I now know that he is going to do an OUTSTANDING job. I just hope that I have the wonderful opportunity to work side by side with him.

I guess that is really everything I have to say because if I tried to explain my life in this one post, it would take too long for others to read it. So for now I must say goodnight for the night has come and the day has gone. Now it is time for me to sleep.

Loves!
Emily Jane Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment